This image is only for reference.
The Anthurium is also known as Painted Tongue, Flamingo Flower(Flamingo Lily) ,Lace leaf, or Tail flower.
Anthurium is native to tropical America, Family of Araceae.
Anthurium flowering plant is growing attractive heart-shaped flowering house plant. It creates a greenery environment in your home. Anthurium is one of the best NASA recommended air purifying plant.
It is performing to filtering ammonia, benzene formaldehyde, toluene, xylene from indoor air.
As per Feng Shui, Anthurium is a best lucky plant and adds colours in your home. This plant blooms red, white and pink shade heart shaped plant.
Anthurium is represents long- lasting relationships like love and friendship.
Helathy Growing Tips:
- Anthurium prefers high humidity.
- These house plants grows bright indirect light.
- It cannot tolerate sun rays directly, so don’t keep direct sunlight.
- Mist your Anthurium regularly.
- Interesting tip to follow – do the soil squeeze test. Touch your hand in the soil , you feel like the soil is completely dry , it means the plant needs water.
- In the summer period, it tends to be watered more frequently, but weekly twice is sufficient.
- In the winter time, it needs once a week .
- Don’t over water it may cause root harm and leaves are shaded yellow.
- Anthuriums are relatively easy to grow with proper caring and regular fertilisation.
- The Anthurium plant produces new flowers throughout the year.
- Usually there are cycles of three months of blooming, a couple of months without flowering and then three months of flowering again.
- Remove dead and unsightly foliage faded or brown flowers.
- Anthurium prefers well-drained soil.
- To mixture equal part of potting soil and compost, it helps to provide better drainage.
- Use liquid fertilizer throughout the growing period.
- Need not fertilizer for new plants at least a few months.