This image is only for reference.
Hibiscus are native to India, china, Madagascar and Hawaii. Hibiscus is a flowering plant in the family of mallow.
Hibiscus considered a Tropical plant it was initially transported to other regions all over the world.
Best place of Hibiscus plant is recommended on the side of West or South in your garden.
Hibiscus plants comes in many colors like red, pink, yellow, white, orange and double layer Hibiscus flowers.
Plant caring and growth :
- Hibiscus plant is very easy to grow and is a sun-loving plant.
- Hibiscus is feed the organic mixture of soil on monthly basis, so it keeping fast growth and healthy.
- Water the plant regularly in required amount, when the soil is completely dry.
- Sun light is essential for this plant.
- Keep this plant in sunlight at least 6-8 hours daily.
- For avoiding pests, use neem liquid or dish soap water every month.