This image is only for reference.
Hibiscus Plants are native to India, china, Madagascar and Hawaii. Hibiscus is a flowering plant in the family of mallow.
Hibiscus considered a Tropical plant it was initially transported to other regions all over the world.
Best place of Hibiscus plant is recommended on the side of West or South in your garden.
Hibiscus plants comes in many colours like red, pink, yellow, white, orange and double layer Hibiscus flowers.
Potted Hibiscus Flower care :
- Growing Hibiscus in a pot is easy and it should be in large containers to promote the maturity of the roots.
- The pot has four holes on the bottom for air circulation and proper drainage.
- It prefers moist well drained soil.
- Also use soil mix with organic manure or compost to provide nutrients to the soil and place the soil in a pot before planting it helps to grow healthy roots.
Plant caring and growth :
- Hibiscus plant is very easy to grow and is a sun-loving plant.
- Hibiscus is feed the organic mixture of soil on monthly basis, so it keeping fast growth and healthy.
- Water the plant regularly in required amount, when the soil is completely dry.
- Sun light is essential for this plant.
- Keep this plant in sunlight at least 6-8 hours daily.
- For avoiding pests, use neem liquid or dish soap water every month.
Benefits for Hibiscus Flower :
- Stop hair fall and also darkens hair colour.
- It helps losing weight and relieving menstrual pain.
- It has anti-aging, antidepressant and anti-bacterial properties.
- Hibiscus is popular to reduce high blood pressure.
- Another benefit is cold reliever.
- Hibiscus is a good skin cleanser.